Transcripts & Student Records

Boise School District

Student Transcripts & Records

Photo of StudentsAcademic information for currently enrolled students is held and maintained at their individual school. These students, parents or guardians should contact their school directly for any academic or personal information that is needed. 

The Student Records Department maintains the academic files of students who have completed and/or withdrawn from the Boise School District.

Graduate academic files are held at their school for one year following graduation and then forwarded to the Student Records Department.  Any errors and/or discrepancies found on a transcript during this time must be addressed at the school.

Students are regarded as "Alumni" on August 1st, following their graduation.

Alumni students must request their transcript using an online electronic program at After you set up an account, your transcripts can be ordered and securely sent to colleges, universities, institutions or individuals of your choice.
The schools are listed in Parchment as follows:
Boise Evening School                   Timberline High School
Boise Senior High School              Frank Church High School
Borah Senior High School             *Marian Pritchett Booth Memorial
Capital Senior High School            Mountain Cove Learning Center
*if you graduated in 2011 or later from MPBM, list Frank Church High School as your school.
  *If you graduated  in 2010 or earlier from MPBM, contact the Student Records Department to
    find out which school you should list as your school.

Directions to order transcripts electronically